PS4 Bring any character into story mode. Online will not working.

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery' started by Native Pride 1988, Jul 9, 2018 with 38 replies and 1,721 views.

1. MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nope definitely not LoL unfortunately

2. Sky Air

Sky Air Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can see how he could get monkey skin online but not the teleport.

3. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do you mean TP itself or combined with the skin online? Because the TP workaround is the easiest ****. Not to mention there are resets and methods all in Creator. If you want TP look at the recently patched thread and change a few things.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sky Air

Sky Air Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If it involves needing a friend it isn't for me, I don't feel like bothering my buds just to bounce all over the map. Though I did do the last frozen money glitch with my friend but ya know, IT'S FROZEN MONEY!

5. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Almost every known glitch requires someone starting up a job. You do know that you can join people through the community. They're in Free-Aim or Assisted-Aim jobs for like 10 hours lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. icecream420

icecream420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wat do u mean by resets exactly?

7. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:

Certain features in any Creator job that "freezes" you.

8. shiftteam

shiftteam Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The method is basically public but the steps are all over the place, no one has posted it on sins yet and im pretty sure I’ve seen it on yt? There used to be a thread on sins before and one part of the glitch got patched and the thread got marked as patched. The part that got patched is bringing actors into sp and if you know a way to bring actors into sp u should already be able to bring actors online. Do a little research on old patched glitches and if u add 2 and 2 together the method is straight forward :wink:

• Like Like x 4
  9. GTAGlitcher98

GTAGlitcher98 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kinda strange that this doesn't seem to work on xb1, anyone else had any luck?

10. littlejohn221

littlejohn221 Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone just drop the frozen money glitch now? It's gonna get patched before anyone can use it

11. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No it wont, lmao. find your own glitches

• Like Like x 1
  12. littlejohn221

littlejohn221 Newbie

Ratings:
    Don't have as much time as your nerdy *** to find glitches lol

13. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's a great response. you cant actually defend yourself so you have to say that, lmao.

14. littlejohn221

littlejohn221 Newbie

Ratings:
    What am I defending? The fact that I can't figure out this a glitch that I'm not trying to figure out? Isn't the point of this forum to share glitches? Not act like a ****?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Instead of asking, try it out for yourself. And i'm pretty sure you're smart enough to acknowledge why people don't share glitches in these forums anymore.

16. huiZERO

huiZERO Newbie

Ratings:
    I've tested the creator solos that can only be half frozen.

17. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Newbie

Ratings:
    Then why do you all still come in here then? Just too gloat and act all special because you have certain glitches lmfao, diagnostic all I ever see you do on here is gloat with what you got and give no help on this site whatsoever so why are you on here? :whistle: As you say no wonder people don't share glitches on here no more so why are all you so called "know it all glitchers" on this site if your not going too help people out but just take the p*ss out of people on here trying too find glitches themselves, not everyone wants too be famewhores like yourself :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  18. Diagnostic

Diagnostic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    "diagnostic all I ever see you do on here is gloat with what you got and give no help on this site whatsoever so why are you on here? "

Check out my profile.

19. NicGore

NicGore They're Always After Me Lucky Charms

Ratings:
    To add on what shift said above. Director Menu, Frozen Money, Creator or Scene Creator Props, Teleport, Spmp, Skins, Godmode. All must touch story first before going online.(maybe only a handful of exceptions the last few years)

• Like Like x 1