PS4 Patched CONSISTENT SOLO ELEGY RETRO DUPLICATION MONEY GLITCH without NIGHTCLUB & PISSWASSER

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by GlitchSquad, Sep 12, 2018 with 26 replies and 2,872 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Since the other thread was marked as patched and closed because the steps in the OP were NOT working as intended, here are 100% working steps for you.

Founder is whoever found it :roflmao: if you claim foundership let me know.

It will take you about 7-8 minutes per duplication after you've setup everything.

Requirements:
    - Very important: Set your player search options in the Start Menu under Online -> Options to 'Open'

- In creator create and publish a random land race with its trigger beneath your facility
    - Set your aim mode to free-aim - assisted (most uncommon aim mode) in creator/story mode
    - Join a GTA 5 community via PS4 Dashboard (set min player size to 501+ to find a proper community)
    - CEO buzzard needed
    - Elegy Retro in your MOC
    - RH8 in your facility

Steps:
    1 - MOC must be in bunker, stay outside of bunker and request your vehicle in the MOC via interaction menu (Interaction menu -> MOC -> request vehicle)
    2 - Drive the Retro into your bunker, park it on the platform, exit car
    3 - DON'T WALK OUT OF THE BUNKER, press Start/Options -> Jobs -> My Jobs -> Races -> Find the race you created -> Start it, wait for the race settings screen to load completely
    4 - While on the race settings screen join someone from a community, accept first message to join him, decline second message if you want to change your aim mode -> you should spawn infront of your facility
    5 - Register as CEO
    6 - Walk into facility, go to the DDH room and stand infront of the screen
    7 - Activate the screen with D-Pad right, hover over any mission (finales DON'T work) so you could start the mssion with pressing X (don't start it)
    8 - Join someone from a community (and pray that he has not the same aim mode as you :tongue:)
    9 - As soon as the details of his session are loaded on bottom right count to 5, press X
    10 - Accept first black alert message if you want to join him, decline second black alert message if you want to change your aim mode
    11 - You should be frozen infront of the DDH screen, open interaction menu -> facility management -> disable DDH screen, then close interaction menu
    12 - Hold down D-Pad to bring up SP character wheel, choose Franklin/Trevor/Michael, decline black alert message
    13 - Now you should be standing infront of a shut down DDH screen, open interaction menu -> facility management -> enable DDH screen, then close interaction menu
    14 - Stand infront of DDH screen after it loaded, press once left on the D-Pad, nothing should happen
    14 - Now go to orbital cannon/security room and activate the cannon/camera, back out of the menu, you should have access to your phone now
    15 - Run to a RH8 in the facility, throttle gas (R2/RT), car should vanish and you should be frozen
    16 - Wait about 2 Minutes to get timed out, accept message, wait till you get kicked out of the facility (if you didn't set your player search to open you won't time out)
    17 - Request your CEO Buzzard outside and fly to your bunker (don't use a job to teleport or personal vehicle/aircraft or the Retro in the bunker will disappear)
    18 - Walk into your bunker, get into Retro parked on the platform, plate should change
    19 - Save it in the MOC
    20 - Done

You have to repeat Step 1-19 to create another dupe.

Video for visualization:

• Like Like x 8
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  2. pastysmasher

pastysmasher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Very well laid out and with very easy to follow steps. I will be trying this tomorrow when I get the time. Thanks.

3. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    unstable in meanings of what? the only part which could be unstable is when you join a random who has the same aim mode as you.. I join people who are 10+ minutes in their session, so I always can use the same person to join at the job + ddh room steps..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Remadd007

Remadd007 Newbie

Ratings:
    Beer method is still easier imo but the tv glitch is getting harder to hit way more inconsistent than this one if you have for sure have a friend in a different targeting mode that’s always on when you are

6. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    Or two consoles...
    This glitch is great for that:wink:
    You can always use the matchmaking section or join a Free Aim group...
    Then you will always have someone available when you need a targeting alert.

7. Sky Air

Sky Air Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Realistically who has two consoles and two tv's?

8. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    I have 2 normal PS4s and 1 PS4 Pro, also 6 monitors :wacky:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Magmum36

Magmum36 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Yes but you need a friend whos playing GTA online

11. Magmum36

Magmum36 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I GOT like 150 people who have added over the years im shure ove got people on gta at all times lol

• Like Like x 3
  12. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    Not really took me a few hours just to get 3 dupes and I did everything as I was supposed to that's why I said it's unstable either it kicks in way too soon or my retro just glitches out and doesn't appear
    [doublepost=1536805061][/doublepost]And yes finales actually work

13. Pauls323

Pauls323 Newbie

Ratings:
    How can you use the finale?

14. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    Lol...
    Plenty of people:smile:
    Many people have more than one because they have kids. Once kids get to a certain age and if their parents have the money to do so they have two or more consoles in the house. It’s more common than you think:wink:

15. abig79

abig79 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I do. I'm lucky as my wife games (not as much as me) and she plays this game. I've used her character more then her the past few months. Second tv is a lot smaller but it's nice for watching you tube videos on solo dupes while doing them

It sucks having to ask a friend to sit In car or a job for hours

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Contributor

Ratings:
    Still working, hit it first try today after a fresh restart

17. theGTA1337n00b

theGTA1337n00b Newbie

Ratings:
    You need perfect timing to hit X dead on '5 seconds'. I've tried it half a dozen times and when it goes wrong you have to start from scratch.

18. Pauls323

Pauls323 Newbie

Ratings:
    Someone said the finale would work can anyone help?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  19. deadmanwalking911

Ratings:
    Join a friend in a different targeting mode while in front of the heist board then on the first alert press right on the d-pad then press a/x to accept then b/O to decline and do the rest as usual
    [doublepost=1536872264][/doublepost]So with the finale theres no timing

20. GiuseppeLecis

GiuseppeLecis Newbie

Ratings:
    I’ve tried for two hours to do the ninth point of the list. I also counted the famous 5 second but the game tell me something’s wrong and he retourn me on singleplayer. What can i do? There is a english video of that glitch? I don’t chew german:biggrin: