PC Xbox One PS4 Daily Sell Limit for Personal Vehicles

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NicGore, Dec 31, 2016 with 6,455 replies and 742,243 views.

1. ECadro

ECadro Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Daily sales for both characters are counted as one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Cr1ngedClient

Cr1ngedClient Newbie

Ratings:
    So basically what you're saying is I can still sell the same model repeatedly just have a solid rotation of plates?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Montagbae

Montagbae Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've asked before without getting a clear answer and I would like some clarification. From what I can tell I hit my sell limit after 6 cars a week before After Hours released. I had sold around 40 dupes with different generic plates before this. After I hit my limit I noticed I can't put custom plates on any cars I own, including the remaining dupes I have. I since haven't sold any cars after I hit my limit and yet I still can't put custom plates on any vehicles. I don't believe I have any dirty dupes as I was using the facility transfer glitch to dupe these so they should all have generic plates from the faggios I duped over. How can I get the ability to put custom plates back on and am I safe to sell any of my remaining dupes with generic plates? Also, do I have a sell limit still? Thanks in advance.

4. Kuruh

Kuruh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, I just started selling x80s and rotating plates "01,02 - 06,07" up too the 6th sale with no probs with atleast a 2hr wait between sales, these are FM x80s and im using custom plates on them
    [doublepost=1533892000][/doublepost]
    the only way to see if you have a sell limit is to sell cars until you hit a sell limit READ op for more info, as far as plates go sell 1 car every 30hrs (i don't think they can be dupes might be wrong)

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Same I sold 2 pwr day and I am fine

6. Montagbae

Montagbae Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's the thing, I hit the sell lot after 6 cars around a month ago and from the OP I should be able to access custom plates, which I can't. This is the reason for my post.

7. Cr1ngedClient

Cr1ngedClient Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, never tried duping anything but elegys yet. Whats the payout for X80s like?

8. Kuruh

Kuruh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they're not dupes they're FM "Frozen Money Glitch" and sell for 1.6mil

9. Cr1ngedClient

Cr1ngedClient Newbie

Ratings:
    Ahhh, no idea how FMG works but seems interesting.

10. anarquista

anarquista Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Exactly. All the other rules and limits still apply though.

11. Cr1ngedClient

Cr1ngedClient Newbie

Ratings:
    yea, thats probably one of the main reasons my limit was lowered because all of them had same plate. Later today tho will have been 3 days since I last sold so I'll be safe to check if it is still lowered.

12. GrafZahl

GrafZahl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What about opressor and Vigilante from frozen Money Glitch? In my mind they have an invisible generic plate on it right? Now I only must change 1 thing on it (like the color) to sell them or are they worthless now? :what:

13. SiberianJoke

SiberianJoke Newbie

Ratings:
    I don’t know. You should’ve done deluxos as they have the highest resale value besides the vigilante. However I don’t think there is plates on the vigilante so I’m not sure how things go with that as far as can they cache that harder since it has no plate.

14. Vigilant Bonds

Vigilant Bonds Newbie

Ratings:
    This is what I'd also like to know. As far as I'm aware, the Vig does have plates, they're just invisible.

Unfortunately I'm away & unable to test. Even if I were at home, I'd be inclined to wait & see what else Nic can dig up before attempting any sales.

15. GrafZahl

GrafZahl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No.. Because on my first character I got the cheaper price on deluxos..so the Vigilante is the car with the highest value :wink:

16. scrabby

scrabby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I sell two retros all with generic plates back to back since 8 days now. I didn't change everything on them and hadn't hit any limit yet. Still got 50 Vigilante 50 Deluxos and 30 Oppressors. So I think you wouldn't get in trouble if you sell your Vigilante or Oppressors even if you didn't change anything on them.

17. CalvinistGoku

CalvinistGoku Newbie

Ratings:
    I have hundreds of the same retro, all with different generic plates, I currently sell one per hour 4 a day. Will this now get me in trouble? The reason I ask is because a post on Facebook seems to be saying I need to change something on the car like window tint or car color.

18. SiberianJoke

SiberianJoke Newbie

Ratings:
    “You should’ve done deluxos as they have the highest resale value BESIDES the vigilante“
    besides as in it’s 2nd highest resale. Also since the new code has came out it’s looking like same model needs different plates, since the vigilantes plates are invisible, thus a special code of plate, as compared of generic and custom have their own code. One could assume that invisible or vigilante only plates could be a flag for dupe protection. So nowadays having the option of forcing custom plates or having random plates is the safest way on the current dupes and fm. But since you have vigilantes test and see what limit is if you sell them less than 7 times a day 2 hours apart for each sale and post here your results.

• Like Like x 1
  19. scrabby

scrabby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe you only hit any limit if you sell to many cars. Like I said I sell two retros with generic plates back to back every day since 8 days without issues and I didn't chang anything on them. Maybe you guys are to greedy :wink:

20. Montagbae

Montagbae Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm still looking for clarification on this if anyone knows