Xbox One PS4 Working Director Mode Outfit Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Blunt3d, Mar 24, 2018 with 1,842 replies and 123,479 views.

1. demonslasher

demonslasher Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey guys. i got double armor. 1 is weird. i never seen it. where it comes from? i thought it was from ceo outfits maybe because it transfered online.... i dont remember it tho. any idea?

and the classic armor is off and i cannot remove it lol. and those green pants xD
    [​IMG]

2. Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For anyone having problems getting the joggers method I suggest trying this. All credits to Lefandorax for this helpful guide.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    That's nothing special
    It's one of the utility vests.
    Also, I posted a video a few pages back on how to remove the armour and a few other tricks.

I did ask for it to be added to the OP as it's extremely useful but no...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JayS727

JayS727 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you.. I'm trying this now.. for the millionth time...

Is it possible to under-dupe the birds? Cuz I've had it happen a couple times where my char will go on to the haystack but if I don't delete the bird quickly it will teleport back to the trailer and I have to dupe a few more birds to get him back on the stack... But after reading some earlier posts I've made sure to now delete the bird as soon as my char spawns on the haystack to delete the bird and continue with the glitch... But when I do it that way.. I can never seem to get my online char or my jogger char back on the haystack .. like when I add bird back to the short list it just shows me birds and not my online character standing on it.. any insight??

Edit:... Just tried the method that was posted just recently to help get joggers and everything happened exactly as it said in the tut.. is it possible it just takes like over 20 times of going into DM as the joggers char before it will go onto the haystack on the second to last step?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  5. Lefandorax

Lefandorax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wouldn't call it "under-duping", but rather just an inconvenience. If that happens to occur, your character will be instantly defaulted into a regular actor. This can be a good thing if you are attempting the joggers method but not so much if you are hunting the old fashioned way. If you are trying the joggers method, that's good because your character isn't standing on the haystack if your actor is defaulted. One common way most people mess up the joggers method is overduping in the first place.

Yes, you might need to head into DM with your joggers character that amount of times, but its rare. My character usually gets on the hay within 2-6 times. The highest number of times I had to go into DM in one session was 31 times.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xXHotBoxXx420

xXHotBoxXx420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Make sure you start a time trial before going to story mode to start the dm glitch. When shortlisting an outift with a christmas mask, take it into DM once, go back to story mode and go straight to creator. You'll spawn in with the outfit if it had 0 blacklisted components. If you go insist on going back into Director mode a second time because you believe for some reason it works better, choose enter director mode at the bottom of the list instead of shortlisted actors, to prevent losing the mask from your character.

7. EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER Newbie

Ratings:
    usually its best to enter dm twice before going online and you can just use invite/solo session no need for creator thats just an extra

8. xXHotBoxXx420

xXHotBoxXx420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Technically creator is like 1 second faster it's a page before lol

9. Glocninez

Glocninez Newbie

Ratings:
    I've got a question for the people who use save editor. How do I get the black band shirt to not show skin??? Does it have to do with the gloves i set or what? torso 1-22 variant 0 is what I use. What torso 2 and gloves do you use?

10. araquesfc

araquesfc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For bring shortlisted outfits to online part... i need that modded outfit keep xmas mask also?? Cause i see modded outfits change once u are at online and go back to DM

11. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes. This question has been answered at least 5 times in the last 5 pages

• Like Like x 2
  12. GrandTheftAutoVI

GrandTheftAutoVI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had an outfit that had the hawk and little logos on it, and I saved it as an Outfit, but when I go back to Online, it was removed and no matter how many times I re saved it, it always got removed and I don't know why.

13. Sluggenstein

Sluggenstein Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hi! i’m having an issue that i can’t seem to remedy. i should have 9 spots for shortlist actors but for some reason i only have 4. at one point i had like 6 and now it’s cut down to four (so only 3 outfits and my gta online character) which sucks bc i can’t save as much

14. garrett2519

garrett2519 Newbie

Ratings:
    Been awhile since I tried this but any tips on getting the birds to dupe I tried all the OPs instructions multiple time's I have never had this problem

15. EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER Newbie

Ratings:
    just had an interesting find, i transferred an outfit with the gun belt online and when i returned to dm it had changed into the actual cop belt... weird

16. vooselagina911

vooselagina911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Happens with many items.
    That belt that it turned into is blacklisted.
    Both gun belts and paramedic belt work

17. Rolex__

Rolex__ Newbie

Ratings:
    With Lefandorax's method, after duping the birds and trying to get the shortlist char as a default, does your character disappear of the hay because I can't seem to get the shortlist char to become a default char?

18. Lefandorax

Lefandorax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try heading to DM and come back as your shortlisted character, your character will more than likely default into an actor by then. Scrolling through the menus won't work every time I hate to say.

19. Rolex__

Rolex__ Newbie

Ratings:
    Will try thanks.
    One more thing... Do they have to be joggers or can they be trouble pants too?

20. Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Joggers/ tron pants/ Santa pants (the red ones)