PC Xbox One PUBG Radar Cheat & PAK: GODAIM & GODAIM Radar, Chams, No Recoil, Remove Tool & Much More!

Discussion in 'PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' started by Pulse, Nov 19, 2017 with 1,124 replies and 96,612 views.

1. trashwang joey

trashwang joey trashwang joey

Ratings:
    I'm interested in the godaim package but looks like you took it down from the site? Is that correct? Thanks

2. mynameisged

mynameisged Newbie

Ratings:
    So this doesn't look active anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  3. spagetttttti

spagetttttti Newbie

Ratings:
    Doesnt look like it, I was going back and forth with Pulse yesterday with messaging, he was telling about the radar and was going to hook me up. I even put in an order then pooof... He was gone again lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. haha6910

haha6910 Check my profile page for updates on gamertags

Ratings:
    theres godaim radars?

5. yourearookie

yourearookie Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone else figure out how to work the map selection on the xbox radar

6. Tazasmr

Tazasmr Newbie

Ratings:
    EDIT: My review was a bit scalding. However, now, I have the product, works fine. The timeline for delivery is not good but they definitely deliver eventually. Clean UI, no problems so far.

Very pleased with the results at this point.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 11:22 PM
  7. Boar

Boar Strive for Success

Ratings:
    Just received my radar for xbox from Pulse . I’ll update this post when I get home with another review

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tazasmr

Tazasmr Newbie

Ratings:
    Been using the service for the better part of the evening, and it is worth the price tag.

Not sure how many people work on the product, so the delivery may be a bit delayed from the advertisement. Glad I was patient.

If you have an order and they have not gotten to you, sit tight. They took care of me with plenty of tips and everything to get started once I got everything installed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    Pulse

Pulse www.GTAGODS.com Verified Premium

Ratings:
    In the last hour, 19 Xbox One users fully setup and guided, still offering support. 17 PC setups done in the last hour as well.

That should be everyone, we will make rounds on the tickets until 5AM MST. Please post on the thread, PM me or add my Discord Pulse#8898 for help. Thank you everyone.

10. Ez MODz

Ez MODz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I bought the radar and recieved it the same day with pulse being very nice and helpful 10/10 would recommend!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Da VIP MVP star

Da VIP MVP star Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've been using this radar since it first came out and it has done nothing but improved. Great customer service from pulse and the team at gtagods. Only one I could find that offers it for a good price. I'd definitely recommend this radar to anyone looking to buy one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. EpicNeedsModz

EpicNeedsModz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So i bought Pluses product on the PUBG PC Radar and im reviewing his product once again because ITS JUST AMAZING! Now i got this product last monday and i would have to say ITS GORGEOUS. This is because well you know.... ITS BETTER THAN YOU EXPECT! Know i would have to say you would have to get used to the radar because if your looting you will zoom it in all the way and when your not you zoom it out a far bit, because you would want to see all the people on the map. But other than that its good because you can seclet abd de scelct iteams you want to show. so lets say your friend wants a KAR98, all you have to do is de seclect all the other iteams excapt the guns and there you go! also a great way to WIN is to play SOLO's evan tho the ammount of playtime i had with this cheat (was a lot!) i still havent won becuase of my shiting teamates and my aim. but if thos too are you than youll be fine and winning all the time XD! and if your aim is BAD Than i would recomend the EXE cheat that plues sells (im getting that soon!) than you will be fine! Now for RN plues seems to be Answering all my qestions and thing on discord. so it seems RN would be a great time to buy! NOW ONER THING TO KEEP IN MIND IF YOU DO BUY FROM PLUES PLZ AND I SAY THIS NICELY PLZ HAVE PASIENTS WITH HIM. this is because i almost disputed my purchase in paypal when he got in contact with me and than i canceld my dispute because he gave me my product and was awesome about it!

go back to my other post for the screenshots!

• Like Like x 1
  13. CO2_hunter

CO2_hunter Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi I pm you

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    Pulse

Ratings:
    Alright, I'll help you out now.

15. ziWHITEiz

ziWHITEiz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you able to get to me tonight?

16. OP
    Pulse

Ratings:
    Got you, I'll visit your Discord IM.

17. B1ake

B1ake I hate nerds

Ratings:
    Wasn't sure what to expect with what's basically an "external radar" but I ended up being very impressed. You can see where weapons and gear are in your area and enemies. This is extremely useful at the beginning of games when finding loot or avoiding an enemy until you can get loot, and all for what I see as a fair price at the time of me purchasing. I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for an advantage, it basically guarantees you a top 5 finish. And if you have a decent shot you should have no problem winning the majority of your games.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mynameisged

mynameisged Newbie

Ratings:
    Pulse, I PM'd you mate. Can you get in touch? I"d like to get setup.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    Pulse

Ratings:
    I am getting a low level of replies tonight, so rather doing what I've done the last few days and working until 5-8AM, I'll get off now and return in the morning to continue.

Please wait until tomorrow morning to expect a reply from me, thanks everyone.

20. mynameisged

mynameisged Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you online now? I literally just messaged you, again. I added you on Discord and Pm'd you here?