Testing a dummy accounts tonight online selling 80 dupes

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by MrCircleHighASF, Aug 2, 2018 with 7 replies and 681 views.

1. MrCircleHighASF

MrCircleHighASF Newbie

Ratings:
    ive had over 18 people sell the Retros Back to back up to 10+ they been at it since 10am Central time one guy did 23 no ban I'm thinking new anti cheat system more focused PC GTA V

GT: MrCircleHighASF will upload proof tonight if it bans you or not or limits sells now on 1.44 XBOX ONE PLATFORM

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    It’s a trap:smile:
    I have sold up to 60 in a day
    And then boom... sell limit:smile:
    And have been on 1 car a day
    For over two years on that account:wink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    MrCircleHighASF

MrCircleHighASF Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes sure was right at 72 lol the account was only allowed 1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Modder v7

Modder v7 Getting There

Ratings:
    IDK why you thought anything different was gonna happen. That wonderful Dupe Thread explains it all. 3 an hour and no more than 8 a day? Don't quote me.

There is one exploit they can't really stop unless they actually put some effort into it and that is faking the ID of one vehicle with another to make the game think it's insured AND customized off the street. If you use mod menus on PC, you'll get where I'm coming from.

5. OP
    MrCircleHighASF

MrCircleHighASF Newbie

Ratings:
    To hard on the response huh lol

6. Modder v7

Modder v7 Getting There

Ratings:
    Come again? Congrats on the "effort" but my point is that others have already done the work for you.

7. OP Rob

OP Rob Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [/QUOTE]...if it bans you or not or limits sells now on 1.44 XBOX ONE PLATFORM[/QUOTE]

You don’t get banned for selling cars...

Also, the precise system system Rockatar uses to monitor personal vehicle sales is already common knowledge to the members of this website...

8. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Worse thing that can happen is you might get the money taken away i can't see rockstar banning people for selling vehicles but who knows.